an After abortion

REAL, CONFIDENTIAL, FREE, NON-JUDGMENTAL HELP TO AVOID ABORTION, FROM MANY PLACES:
3,400 confidential and totally free groups to call and go to in the U.S...1,400 outside the U.S. . . . 98 of these in Canada.
Free, financial help given to women and families in need.More help given to women, families.
Helping with mortgage payments and more.More help.
The $1,950 need has been met!CPCs help women with groceries, clothing, cribs, "safe haven" places.
Help for those whose babies haveDown Syndrome and Other Birth Defects.
CALL 1-888-510-BABY or click on the picture on the left, if you gave birth or are about to and can't care for your baby, to give your baby to a worker at a nearby hospital (some states also include police stations or fire stations), NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU WON'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE or even have to tell your name; Safehaven people will help the baby be adopted and cared for.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003



I have to take a blog break until next week. In the meantime, this poem was sent to me.

The woman who wrote it asked the doctor,
during the procedure, what would happen to her baby and he replied:

" 'Your preganacy' will be sent to the hospital and be incinerated with the
contaminated waste."

Am I contaminated waste?

In a garbage dump he hung

Arms outstretched, nailed to a cross

Soon to be dead

And his loved ones had no plans to bury him

Only the expectation that wild animals would devour his body

What words can describe the human degradation?

Who can cover such pain?

My God, My God. Why have you forsaken me?

He cries out

What else could he say?



On a table I lay

Legs outstretched, braced at the knees

Contaminated waste , he said

The nurse had called him a doctor

The pregnancy will be sent to the hospital,

And incinerated with the contaminated waste ,

This was his sentence.

I imagined myself sent to the hospital to be incinerated with the contaminated
waste

How will I fit , I asked myself

Terror

What does he mean by pregnancy?

My baby was going to be incinerated with the contaminated waste

What is going to happen to the baby? I had asked him

Sobbing tears

But I really wanted the baby , I cried

More sobbing tears

My husband was sobbing with me

Soon my baby was dead

Dead without a funeral

The man who died outstretched in a garbage dump

Was not annihilated

He is now at the right hand of God

And God knows how I feel

God has adopted me as his daughter

My baby is a child of God

I am a child of God

God has forgiven my sins and cleansed me of all unrighteousness

I am clean

I am a child of God and my baby is with God


Vicki

0 comment(s): (ANONYMOUS ok -but mind our rules, please)                                      << HOME