an After abortion

REAL, CONFIDENTIAL, FREE, NON-JUDGMENTAL HELP TO AVOID ABORTION, FROM MANY PLACES:
3,400 confidential and totally free groups to call and go to in the U.S...1,400 outside the U.S. . . . 98 of these in Canada.
Free, financial help given to women and families in need.More help given to women, families.
Helping with mortgage payments and more.More help.
The $1,950 need has been met!CPCs help women with groceries, clothing, cribs, "safe haven" places.
Help for those whose babies haveDown Syndrome and Other Birth Defects.
CALL 1-888-510-BABY or click on the picture on the left, if you gave birth or are about to and can't care for your baby, to give your baby to a worker at a nearby hospital (some states also include police stations or fire stations), NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU WON'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE or even have to tell your name; Safehaven people will help the baby be adopted and cared for.

Wednesday, April 9, 2003



Kid Rock's Suicide Song

I didn't know that many songs have been written about abortion.

Kid Rock, aka The Bad Mamajama from Detroit City, has one on his 2001 album, Cocky, The Abortion Song.

"So can I come to see you sometime?
Cause I've been missin' you
I've never heard you cry
I've never seen you why
I'm feeling oh so young
But still I must die to get to you
And if I do I wonder how just you will see me
And implicate the things I've done
I'm dieing in the shadows of this man I've never seen
I'll see you soon
Now wheres my gun?
Oh Lord, Oh Lord
Oh Lord, where's my gun?
Oh where's my gun?
Oh Lord, where's my gun?
Oh Lord, my gun"

Kid Rock says: "Music today is in a big fog, a haze if you will. No one's sure where its going, but I like to think that I've got the best set of fog lights out there."

0 comment(s): (ANONYMOUS ok -but mind our rules, please)                                      << HOME