an After abortion

REAL, CONFIDENTIAL, FREE, NON-JUDGMENTAL HELP TO AVOID ABORTION, FROM MANY PLACES:
3,400 confidential and totally free groups to call and go to in the U.S...1,400 outside the U.S. . . . 98 of these in Canada.
Free, financial help given to women and families in need.More help given to women, families.
Helping with mortgage payments and more.More help.
The $1,950 need has been met!CPCs help women with groceries, clothing, cribs, "safe haven" places.
Help for those whose babies haveDown Syndrome and Other Birth Defects.
CALL 1-888-510-BABY or click on the picture on the left, if you gave birth or are about to and can't care for your baby, to give your baby to a worker at a nearby hospital (some states also include police stations or fire stations), NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU WON'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE or even have to tell your name; Safehaven people will help the baby be adopted and cared for.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. My husband, children, and parents come to mind. My church family, too. Good health and good providence; the ability and time to stay involved with post-abortion ministry is something I am truly grateful for.

I am humbly grateful that God has bestowed so healing, hope and love on me and my family. I am grateful for repaired relationships.

I'm grateful for blogs, and how blogs made the presidential campaign season so much more interesting and accessible.

I'm very grateful to Annie, who blogs here with me. She has given our efforts here a new dimension--she knows about a lot of things I don't know much about. She has much heart and grace and I am honored to be working with her on this project.

I'm grateful for our readers and those who comment.

I'm grateful for all the men and women who have worked, and continue to work so hard, with so much trust, faith and compassion, to help support and heal those of us who have suffered agonizing spiritual and emotional torment after abortion.

I'm grateful for the silent heroes who work without recognition to feed the hungry. I'm especially grateful this year for those who pray and work for peace, and for those who help support our fellow humans who have experienced war up close--whether soldiers and civilians. As with abortion, seeing death and mayhem first-hand changes a person. Life is never the same thereafter.

With God's grace and the loving support of people who care, may life gradually become bearable for those who right now can see only the darkness.


0 comment(s): (ANONYMOUS ok -but mind our rules, please)                                      << HOME