an After abortion

REAL, CONFIDENTIAL, FREE, NON-JUDGMENTAL HELP TO AVOID ABORTION, FROM MANY PLACES:
3,400 confidential and totally free groups to call and go to in the U.S...1,400 outside the U.S. . . . 98 of these in Canada.
Free, financial help given to women and families in need.More help given to women, families.
Helping with mortgage payments and more.More help.
The $1,950 need has been met!CPCs help women with groceries, clothing, cribs, "safe haven" places.
Help for those whose babies haveDown Syndrome and Other Birth Defects.
CALL 1-888-510-BABY or click on the picture on the left, if you gave birth or are about to and can't care for your baby, to give your baby to a worker at a nearby hospital (some states also include police stations or fire stations), NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU WON'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE or even have to tell your name; Safehaven people will help the baby be adopted and cared for.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bad dreams.

#2: When I woke up I was really tense, and I tried not to move because all my muscles were cramped up and I didn't want to wake up my dog, which is why I woke up in the first place. I thought she was barking. I read a story/or saw a made for t.v movie in health class about this woman who had had an abortion, and for the rest of her life she woke up every night to a baby crying. Now, we all laughed about this and still had sex, and everything, but now I can tell all of the years making fun of her has come back to haunt me. Just like that lovely, kind, sweet, dead baby of hers. I guess you get what you paid for. I want my fucking dog back right fucking now. This is the worst feeling in the world.
It doesn't say, so I don't know if this dog was euthanized. Sounds like it, in context? It's understandable that teenagers would have had that reaction to the film. Teenagers, by and large, have a similar reacton to lung-cancer films and scary driver's ed films and "if you don't use protection, you'll get this hideous STD" films. We hear it all with parts of our heart and hope with the conviction of a sturdy teenager that we'll never need to think about that again.

0 comment(s): (ANONYMOUS ok -but mind our rules, please)                                      << HOME