an After abortion

REAL, CONFIDENTIAL, FREE, NON-JUDGMENTAL HELP TO AVOID ABORTION, FROM MANY PLACES:
3,400 confidential and totally free groups to call and go to in the U.S...1,400 outside the U.S. . . . 98 of these in Canada.
Free, financial help given to women and families in need.More help given to women, families.
Helping with mortgage payments and more.More help.
The $1,950 need has been met!CPCs help women with groceries, clothing, cribs, "safe haven" places.
Help for those whose babies haveDown Syndrome and Other Birth Defects.
CALL 1-888-510-BABY or click on the picture on the left, if you gave birth or are about to and can't care for your baby, to give your baby to a worker at a nearby hospital (some states also include police stations or fire stations), NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU WON'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE or even have to tell your name; Safehaven people will help the baby be adopted and cared for.

Tuesday, March 1, 2005

I've decided, after much difficulty, to take a hiatus from blogging for awhile. It pains me to conclude this, as I always feel drawn in and because often what I write seems to have value and maybe even helps one more person, another reader who finds some answer or comfort or insight gleaned from our words.

I just can’t seem to “only blog a little.” I’ve tried. I’ve tried only doing it on lunch hour or before or after work, but it never stays limited to just that. There’s always more to read, to reply to, to post.

Working for myself has allowed me the luxury of blogging as much as I have, but I must devote a solid, next several months to that work now, at minimum. There just isn’t enough time in a day, and there are some important things requiring my undivided attention and earnest effort right now.

I’m sorry to leave Emily in the lurch temporarily, and I’m sure I won’t be able to resist some posts here and there. But if I don’t say no to one thing, I have to say no to other things that I can’t say no to anymore.

This—not blogging—is going to be among the toughest things I’ll ever do. For those who blog, you know what I mean. It could easily be a full-time job. But not for me. Not yet anyway!

Know that I’m praying for all our readers and friends and your intentions and needs, and that way, at least, I’ll be able to “cover” you all in prayer, no matter if I know or can otherwise help with what your needs are, or not.

0 comment(s): (ANONYMOUS ok -but mind our rules, please)                                      << HOME