an After abortion

REAL, CONFIDENTIAL, FREE, NON-JUDGMENTAL HELP TO AVOID ABORTION, FROM MANY PLACES:
3,400 confidential and totally free groups to call and go to in the U.S...1,400 outside the U.S. . . . 98 of these in Canada.
Free, financial help given to women and families in need.More help given to women, families.
Helping with mortgage payments and more.More help.
The $1,950 need has been met!CPCs help women with groceries, clothing, cribs, "safe haven" places.
Help for those whose babies haveDown Syndrome and Other Birth Defects.
CALL 1-888-510-BABY or click on the picture on the left, if you gave birth or are about to and can't care for your baby, to give your baby to a worker at a nearby hospital (some states also include police stations or fire stations), NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU WON'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE or even have to tell your name; Safehaven people will help the baby be adopted and cared for.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm excited to announce that starting tomorrow (Wednesday), our blog will be graced with the presence of its first-ever Guest Blogger.

Our guest blogger, who will be writing here for a week, is Mary. She is the regional co-coordinator of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign in Seattle Washington.

Mary writes:

I am not post-abortive but I have several close friends who are, two of whom do not regret their abortions. I got involved in the SNMA campaign after seeing Jennifer O'Neil on The O'Reilly Factor and reading these testimonies on the SNMA web site. Several friends over the years confided in me about their abortions but these testimonies hit me very hard. I recently found out some of the details of my grandmother's abortion in the 30s or 40s which sounds as though it was coerced by her Norwegian immigrant parents.

I would consider myself a pro-life Catholic. I have been married 6 years and have a 20 month old son. I'm a graduate of the University of Washington (International Studies, BA) and George Mason University (International Transactions, MA).
I will be out-of-town during this week. My 25-year-old and I are driving to Manhattan to pick up my 18-year-old, who has finished a very thrilling two months as an intern for one of the Manhattan-based broadcast networks.

Mary, please accept my thanks and a warm welcome to our little corner of the blogosphere.

0 comment(s): (ANONYMOUS ok -but mind our rules, please)                                      << HOME