Nationwide Pregnancy Resources / Free Testing Centers:
4,800 life-affirming, CONFIDENTIAL, national organizations and agencies(3,400 in the USA and 1,400 outside the USA)
All “800,” “888” & “877” numbers are TOLL-FREE.
Giving free, nonjudgmental, confidential services for girls and women facing unplanned pregnancies, including:
- free pregnancy tests
- answering questions about abortion,
- pregnancy tests,
- giving medical referrals
- & help obtaining lowcost/free medical care,
- immediate or longterm housing,
- prenatal (before birth) and post-delivery medical care for mom and baby,
- job skills,
- home skills
- and many other issues,
- plus the chance to talk privately to same-age women who’ve been through what you’re going through.
- CareNet/Pregnancy Centers/OptionLine: 1-800-395-HELP (1-800-395-4357) or 1-703-478-5661. Email: email@example.com. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 600 centers nationwide, organization website is www.care-net.org
- BirthRight Pregnancy Hotline: 1-800-550-4900. Give your town and nearest major city, to locate the office nearest you, or locate online. 900 centers in the USA/Canada. Some in South Africa and Colombia.
- America’s Pregnancy Helpline: 1-888-4-OPTIONS or 1-800-672-2296. Email a Pregnancy Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org . Very good secular emphasis, discusses all choices including abortion extremely nonjudgmentally.
- Gabriel Network : 1.800.ANGEL.OK . Toll-free, confidential, help finding places to live, empowering women to choose life.
- The Nurturing Network: 1-800-TNN-4MOM. Email: email@example.com . Staffed during normal business hours, specializing in help for college and professional women; 32,000 volunteer members (nurses, doctors, social workers).
- LifeCall Hotlines: 1-800-662-2678, 1-800-238-4269, 1-800-550-4900, 1-800-227-3002, In Nebraska call: 1-800-669-8086, In California call: 1-800-228-0332. Email firstname.lastname@example.org . National online free service finds immediate shelters for pregnant women to stay.
Also read emails from women who’ve gotten help (used only with their permission of course!).
- The National Crisis Pregnancy Helpline: 1-800-521-5530.
- The National Life Center: 1-800-848-LOVE (5683), 24/7 staffed. ; Email: email@example.com
- Heartbeat International: 1-800-395-HELP . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; other non-critical services, 1-888-550-7577.
- Bethany Christian Services:, 1-800-BETHANY (238-4269). 8 AM to 12 PM, 7 days a week, 75 centers nationwide.
- Good Counsel Homes: 1-800-723-8331; 1-201-795-0637; serving NY/NJ/CT. Email: email@example.com
- Several Sources Shelters (of the 2014 movie "Gimme Shelter"), P.O. Box 157, Ramsey, New Jersey 07446 , 201.818.9033 , MAIL@SEVERALSOURCES.NET
- "Priests For Life" Pregnancy Help Site, 1-888-PFL-3448.
- Catholic Charities: 1-800-CARE-002, 24-hour national service. Social services for anyone (you don’t need to be Catholic) include: adoption, family support, help for at-risk children, housing assistance, job training, respite care, home care, parenting education, pregnancy counseling, prison ministry, refugee and immigration assistance, and treatment for drug and alcohol abuse.
- Hopeline Pregnancy Resource Centers: 1-800-203-HOPE. Danbury: 1-203-207-HOPE; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stratford/Bridgeport: 1-203-383-4385. New Milford: 1-860-350-HOPE. Shelton: 1-203-925-WAIT. Hopeline P.R.C., P.O. Box 2981, Danbury, CT 06813-2981
- BirthRight Pregnancy Hotline: 1-800-550-4900. Give your town and nearest major city, to locate the office nearest you, or locate online. 12 locations in Connecticut.
- Malta House of Good Counsel: Pregnancy Assistance and Residence: 1-800-723-8331 and 1-203-857-0088.
- St. Gerard's Center for Life, Hartford: 1-860-670-1712. Call Debra Camerota.
- Hope For Life, Cheshire: 1-203-271-2703 or Email email@example.com
- Caring Families Pregnancy Service, Danielson: 1-860-779-0218, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Way Life Center, Enfield, 1-860-763-2044 or Email EnfieldCPC@AOL.com
- CareNet Pregnancy Resource Center, Groton: 1-860-448-2990, 1-800-395-HELP. Local email: email@example.com
National email: firstname.lastname@example.org . 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Carolyn's Place, Waterbury: 1-203-597-9050.
- St. Agnes Home, West Hartford: 1-203-521-7516.
- Crisis Pregnancy Center, Unionville: 1-860-673-7397.
- A Better Choice Women's Center, Middletown: 1-860-344-9292.
- Catholic Family Services: Ansonia, 1-203-735-7481. Bristol, 1-203-589-8622. Milford, 1-203-874-6270. Shelton, 1-203-736-9604. Darien, 1-203-655-2169. New London, 1-860-889-8346. Norwich, 1-860-889-8346.
- Catholic Charities: 1-800-CARE-002, Ridgefield, 1-203-431-8170. South Norwalk, 1-203-854-1890. 24-hour national service. Social services for anyone (you don’t need to be Catholic) include: adoption, family support, help for at-risk children, housing assistance, job training, respite care, home care, parenting education, pregnancy counseling, prison ministry, refugee and immigration assistance, and treatment for drug and alcohol abuse.
- Little Miracles, Madison: 1-203-245-4829, 1-203-245-4090 or 1-203-245-7301. Call Lily.
A crisis pregnancy outreach for New Haven and the shoreline areas.
- Mary and Joseph’s Place, North Haven.
- Interim House, Windsor: 1-860-687-1798.
- Helping Hands Outreach (for Hurting Hearts), Milford: 1-203-878-8857, Jackie.
- Lumina: 1-877-LUMINA1. (TriState NY/CT/NJ); also 1-914-381-2207 PO Box 242, Harrison, NY 10528; Email: email@example.com .
Other sites offering advice and information:
- GravityTeen.com (real teens talk about their stories, all kinds, not just abortion. Some have had abortions, some didn't.)